Friday 16 October 2015

CHRISTMAS BEAUTY GIFT GUIDE




I know it might not feel like it, but Christmas is right around the corner! There's nothing worse than leaving all your Christmas shopping until the last minute (I know from experience!) and being in a rush to buy all of your loved ones presents. So I have put together a selection of beautiful gifts that I personally love, to hopefully give some of you out there a bit of inspiration for some early Christmas shopping!




This lovely little trio would be a perfect gift for any beauty lover. The rich formula of these hand creams are perfect for protecting the hands in the harsh winter weather us Brits know all too well! They are housed beautifully in simple but elegant packaging. At only £12, you are definitely getting your money's worth!


Who doesn't like receiving perfume for Christmas? I know it's always on my gift list each year. Paco Rabanne launched this gorgeous fragrance in August and I just couldn't resist including this in the gift guide! This fresh and floral perfume would be a lovely addition to anyone's collection, it also comes with a matching body lotion which is great for enhancing the scent and making it last all day long!


If you know a skincare lover, they'll love this Origins skin care gift set. Containing 4 miniature products, this kit will revamp your skincare routine in an instant! In this set you will find a face wash, a face mask, an exfoliater and a moisturiser! It's a great little starter kit without having to splurge on the full size products straight away.


Nothing says luxury quite like a gift from Jo Malone, so what better gift to get than beautiful Home Candle from their extensive range. Their candles having a burn time of 45 hours and can also be engraved to provide a thoughtful personal touch. You can't really go wrong with this beauty!


I absolutely LOVE this Ted Baker wash bag, its chic, contemporary and practical! If you know someone who likes to travel this could be the perfect accessory for them. Being extra large this stunning bag can be used to house all of their makeup & skincare all in one place.


I chose this Benefit gift set as it includes a handful of cult classics and would be a perfect starter kit for someone who may be new to beauty! In this beautiful tin you will find Hoola Bronzer (a personal fave), They're Real mascara, High Beam and Gimme Brow. You could pretty much complete your whole makeup look with this set, minus a foundation perhaps. You couldn't ask for much more!


The Body Shop is one of my favourite shops to purchase Christmas presents! Not only are they presented in beautiful boxes, but they include some of their best products. This Mango set includes a Shower Gel (250ml), Body Butter (50ml), Body Scrub (50ml), Soap (100g) and a Mini Bath Lily. At only £17 I think this is great value for money! I'd definitely be pleased to receive this.


This was a no-brainer. I mean how could I do a gift guide without including a bit of Liz Earle?! Her products are just outstanding. Everything I have ever owned from Liz Earle has literally changed my life! (Maybe a tad dramatic) The Cleanse & Polish is no exception. This limited addition Pink Pepper & Mint version is just the perfect present. It's described as 'uniquely aromatic and deeply comforting' need I say more? It comes packaged in a keepsake canister along with 2 gold-trimmed 100% cotton muslin cloths! A must have this Christmas.


Let me know what's on your Christmas list.....

Sam xo





SHARE:

13 comments

  1. The benefit kit is so cute! I love Hoola as well, it's the perfect everyday bronzer. Would be great if you could check out my recent post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they have a few out this year. Amazing value for what you get! I will definitely check out your post :)

      Sam

      Delete
  2. Oh I always leave everything until the very last minute! These are all very good gifts, I know I'd be well happy if I got any of these :) awesome picks!

    http://beauteur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love Jo Malone candles, and that Ted Baker wash bag is stunning! I really like your gift guide, I may trat myself with one of these picks :) xx

    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if I am seeing Christmas Gift Guides already, I'm far too excited! Love your picks!

    Laurie-Elle xx
    laurieelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benefit always do really great gifts at Christmas and the packaging just gets cuter each year!

    itsclolow.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great gift guide! The Origins Just The Essentials Ginzing Set looks so good, I'd almost be jealous getting it for someone else haha!

    june-girl.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've actually bought 2 of my best friends that liz earle set, it's just such a nice take on the cleanser! This is a great guide though and has given me some lovely ideas xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty Magnet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig