Thursday 8 October 2015

JO MALONE- Peony & Blush Suede Cologne

This luxurious product was a gift from my lovely husband! He knew how much I'd love to own something from Jo Malone, so he kindly brought this iconic Peony and Blush Suede Cologne to surprise me! I can safely say I absolutely love this fragrance, it's a very unique scent but one that can be worn on an everyday basis.




I love the floral freshness of this perfume but yet it is somehow sensuous at the same time so it can also be an ideal scent to wear for the evening! The perfume comes in two different sizes (100ml- £85 & 30ml- £42) I think the 30ml is perfect for throwing in your handbag for on the go but is also a pretty addition to anyone's dressing table!

I am totally in love with this perfume and would definitely recommend it!

Have you tried any of the Jo Malone products yet?

 Sam xo
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Aah so excited to see that this is your first post, this is my favourite perfume ever! Great blog, I look forward to seeing what you post next
    Jess 😘
    www.almostchic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so nervous posting my first blog post! So glad you like it :)

      Sam

      Delete
  2. I have this perfume too, I wore it on honeymoon so it reminds me of that time :) Great first post.

    www.hellosunday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's lovely! I can't wait to try more of the Jo Malone scents! X

      Delete
  3. I already have this perfume and it's lovely. I also have Blackberry and Bay and have my eye on a couple more - need to win the lottery first though!

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to try out their candles! But again you would need to win the lottery before you did that! Haha. Xx

      Delete
  4. I've heard a lot ablout Jo Malone but I can get my mitts - or my nose - in one here in Denmark! So gutted as I want to smell it before buying it as it's kinda expensive :)

    Lovely post, I'm with you on the 30 ml though!

    xx
    A Little Beauty Laugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Jo Malone, Earl Grey and Cucumber is my fav!
    Liv xx
    www.livdands.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally obsessed with Jo Malone, my mother picked up this one for me at the start of the summer and I have been wearing it lots however my signature is blue agava & cacao xx

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty Magnet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig