Monday 19 October 2015

LUSTING FOR LOUNGEWEAR


It's got to that time of year where as soon as I come home from work, I just want to get into my pyjamas, settle down with a nice cuppa and catch up with my favourite shows. I'm sure the majority of you share the same feeling! So forget the cute summer dresses and the denim hotpants we were wearing only a couple of months ago.....It's all about the loungewear! I thought I'd share with you guys a few of my favourite picks :)

















Which pair would you pick? :)


Sam xo


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm exactly the same at this time of year - I change into something cosy as soon as I get home! I love the Bambi pyjamas, they're so cute :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty Magnet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig