Sunday 25 October 2015

OGX ANTI-BREAKAGE KERATIN OIL SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER

Being a blondie, I am always on the look out for products that will leave my hair feeling fresh and healthy. I often notice after using the same shampoo and conditioner for a while that my hair feels weighed down and dull! So whilst I was in Boots I decided that I'd switch up my products and go for something I hadn't tried before. I was instantly drawn to the OGX section, they have a variety of hair products to cater to lots of different hair related problems. My hair had started to feel a little bit damaged and dry, so I decided to go for the Keratin Oil range.




It's described to strengthen and increase elasticity using Keratin Proteins and uses Argan Oil to create a smooth and shiny finish. Let me tell you, it has lived up to its claims! The first time I used these products, I noticed and instant difference. My hair felt stronger, shinier and the fly-aways had been tamed. It didn't leave my hair feeling weighed down like some Keratin Oil products had done in the past. 

The actual formula itself is relatively thick and a little goes a long way, so I can see them lasting me a long time! Each one contains 385ml of product and are priced at £6.99 (currently 1/3 off in Boots). Overall I have to say I am absolutely loving using this duo, every time I wash my hair it feels as though I have come straight out of the salon! I can't wait to try more of their extensive range.



Let me know if you have tried any of the OGX products :)


Sam xo


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Not tried the Keratin ones loving the bright pink but loved the Kukui oil shampoo and conditioner by this brand great that they are on offer x

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try a few of the other ones :) might have to get some more while they're on offer! Xx

      Delete
  2. I've used this brand before - I think it was Shea butter perhaps? I was instantly attracted by the stunning pink packaging!!! As a blonde I suffer from dry hair so good to know a fellow blonde has tested them out. Will be snapping these up in Boots x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour does help! ;) I would definitely recommend these to fellow blondies :) let me know what you think of them if you do try them out! Xx

      Delete
  3. My hair is super bleached so I may have to give this a whirl :) Hope you're loving blogging!

    www.hellosunday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you should definitely try it! :) I am it's amazing. Love the blogging community, how's it going for you? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried the coconut range from this brand and I really like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have seen the whole collection so many times and have yet to try. I really need too. Great post lovely x
    a life of a charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try more of their products! They're such great quality :)

      Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  7. I use the OGX moisturizing shampoo and I LOVE it! My only issue (and it's not even really an issue) is it's SO thick it's almost hard for me to squeeze it out of the bottle! Still love it though.

    Valery Brennan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do find that they're quite thick! I have to put in a bit of effort to get this out of the bottle! But it's all worth it :) xx

      Delete

© Beauty Magnet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig