Wednesday 4 November 2015

SHOWER SWEETIES | IMPERIAL LEATHER SHOWER CREAMS




Anyone who knows me will know I am a huge sucker for anything sweet related! So you can imagine my reaction when I came across these on my weekly food shop in good old Tesco. Imperial Leather have recently brought out four shower creams inspired by some of our most favourite sweeties!
I only managed to pick up the Comforting Marshmallow and Mouthwatering Fruit Salad but after using these for the past week I am desperate to pick up the other two!

They both smell absolutely gorgeous and leave my skin feeling baby soft and smelling sweet! I love the cute, fun packaging and at 80p they are an absolute bargain! When it comes to shower gels I don't tend to splash out too much as they all seem to do the same job, and with products as good and as cheap as this I don't really feel the need.

Let me know if you decide to pick any of these up! :)
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. They sound amazing, I need to get my hands on those!

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing!! Definitely going to try pick them up at the weekend.
    Emma xxx
    www.unf4bul0us.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love the sound of these, so fun! Imperial leather is such a great brand and their shower gel always impresses me! Do you happen to know the name of the other two from the range? I would definitely get my hands on the marshmallow one! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sherbert lemon one is to DIE for! Favourite sweet and favourite scent! Love your blog xx

    www.aimeedeleis.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That ones my fave too! Ah thank you, glad you like it :) xx

      Delete
  5. These sound so gorgeous, I may pick one up today in Boots! The marsh mallow one sounds fun!

    Blog:: Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so lovely! You should definitely pick one up! Xx

      Delete
  6. I'm the same with shower gels/creams. I don't like to spend too much on them especially the ones that I keep in the bathroom as the hubby likes to have a sneaky use of the ones that he likes the smell of lol.

    I'll have a look for these the next time I am in Boots or even the Supermarket. Great post!

    Carrie xo
    CazmosWorld

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty Magnet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig